A. Course Structure of Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Programme in the Semester System
1. The syllabus for each course should be divided into modules or units and questions shall be set from each unit and students shall be required to answer
questions in each unit. Unit wise distribution of marks shall be shown in the syllabus.
2. In case to major/non-major courses having practical components, marks shall be divided into two courses as-60 marks for theory and 40
marks for practical.
3. The Theory and Practical course of a particular subject shall be separate and independent.
4. The allocation of marks for the practical components in all subjects may not be exactly 40%# of the total marks of the course. However, such
allocations shall be complied with the main course structure of the programme.
B. Course Structure of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Program me in the Semester System
1. The syllabus for each course should be divided in to modules or units and questions shall be set from each unit and students shall be
required to answer question from each unit. Unit -wise distribution of marks shall be shown in the syllabus.
Click here to get the details of B.Sc. Semester System
Affiliated to Dibrugarh University
P.O. Sonari , Dist. Charaideo, PIN - 785690 (Assam)
Phone No: +91 3772 256515
Fax: +91 3772 256515
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.sonaricollege.edu.in
copyright @ 2016- sonari college- All Rights Reserved